Sharona is a Partner at Sunstein. She concentrates in intellectual property litigation and trademark clearance, registration and enforcement. She has been involved in numerous patent, trademark, and trade secret litigations in federal court, including a successful jury trial involving medical device patents. She has also represented multiple clients in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Prior to joining Sunstein, Sharona worked at an international firm in New York City as a litigation associate with a broad-based general commercial practice including significant intellectual property matters. Her clients have included well-known pharmaceutical, software, medical device, and international e-commerce companies.
- Represented a leading generic pharmaceutical company in an ANDA litigation.
- Represented a large e-commerce company and an international financial services company in domestic and international antitrust investigations.
- Represented an energy company and a vitamin company in class action suits for securities fraud.
- Represented pro bono plaintiff in a copyright lawsuit, which culminated in a successful settlement for the client.
- Advised clients regarding intellectual property protection and antitrust concerns.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Women’s Bar Association.
- Named to the Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list in the practice area of Intellectual Property Litigation 2015-2020 in Massachusetts.
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2021 Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" list in the field of Intellectual Property Litigation.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Sharona is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New York.
- Sharona is conversant in Hebrew.